This purchase contains downloadable:
- Adjustable 3D Printed Drill Guide Manual / Plans.
- 3D Printed Part Files – STL Format Zip File.
- Step File of Model
Digital files and plans needed to 3D print and build an adjustable drill guide.
This product bundle includes a PDF manual with parts list and illustrated diagrams of the assembly. It also includes STL files of the components which can be 3D printed.
- Versatile and portable drill guide which is suitable for 90% of mains or cordless drills.
- 3D Printing parts mean guide can be customised for your needs.
- Capable of drilling any angle between +/- 60°
- Fine adjust angles with digital bevel box for perfectly perpendicular or angled holes.
- Can be built to accept B10, B12 or B16 chuck size.
- Two alignment pegs allow self-centring drilling (125mm capacity)
- Can be 3D printed from the material of your choice – PLA or PETG
- Build with parallel stainless steel linear rails and polymer bearings.
- Maximum Travel 310mm when assembled with 400mm rails.
- 350mm distance between bottom of drill chuck to underside of base.
This is a digital download only.